Circle Mint is the fastest and most cost-effective way to access and redeem USDC and EURC, currencies issued only by Circle. Your free Circle Mint account allows you to manage funds securely and distribute them to crypto wallets around the world, 24/7 using a web UI or API integration. With Circle Mint, you can access USDC and EURC at scale from a connected bank account while avoiding extra fees, added risk, and transaction time of third-party channels.
- Zero fees to mint or redeem stablecoins.
- Fiat funds from your bank account can be converted automatically to USDC and EURC, and participating banks offer instant settlement programs.
- USDC and EURC can always be redeemed 1:1 for US dollars or Euros through Circle.
Only Circle issues USDC and EURC. Use Circle Mint to deposit traditional money from 80+ countries, then seamlessly convert it into USDC. Your Circle Mint Account and corresponding APIs allow you to do the following:
- Transfer digital currency (USDC) in and out of your Circle Mint account.
- Register your business bank accounts, if any.
- Transfer funds to or from your business bank account, seamlessly converting them between digital currency and traditional fiat.
For select Circle Mint customers already holding USDC, Circle provides APIs for making USDC deposits and withdrawals to your Circle Mint account across supported blockchains. This includes APIs for accepting crypto deposits, sending crypto payouts, and managing your sub account infrastructure. For more information, please see our Limited Availability APIs Overview.
Limited Availability APIs
Learn how to use Circle's Limited Availability APIs to accept crypto payments, make crypto payouts, and manage your USDC Circle account.
After experimenting with our APIs, you’ll want to start building test integrations in sandbox prior to moving into production. Start by applying for a Circle Mint account. We'll be happy to walk you through the next steps.
Updated about 12 hours ago