Verite Project (Github Link)
The primary packages in this repository are:
- contract - Two sample ERC20 contracts showcasing how to implement Verite into a smart contract.
- solana - A sample Solana program demonstrating how to implement Verite into a program.
- e2e-demo - A demo walkthrough of the entire Verite project, showcasing issuance, verification, and revocation, with additional demos for DeFi and custodial use cases.
- wallet - A demo wallet for storing and submitting credentials. Written in React Native using Expo.
In addition to the packages above, there are 3 single-purpose demo packages, largely extracted from the
e2e-demo package to help clarify each major function of Verite credentials.
- verite/demo-issuer - A simplified demo of issuing Verifiable Credentials using
- verite/demo-verifier - A simplified demo of verifying Verifiable Credentials using
- verite/demo-revocation - A simplified demo of revoking credentials using
Each package contains a README file with specific details about how to use the package.
Verite Credentials Faucet (Github Link)
This is a service for issuing and verifying Verite credentials for testing purposes, useful for hackathons, local integrations, etc.
Updated 3 months ago