Circle’s checkout widget is a front end checkout experience that allows merchants to accept crypto and fiat payments via a single SDK integration. By just dropping a few lines of code, merchants can get to market quickly with a pre-built and configurable user experience. The checkout widget enables Apple Pay, Google Pay, Cards and Crypto payments (BTC, USDC and ETH) with varying levels of customizability to match a merchants' brands look and feel. The widget is built to reduce the integration time and complexity, so applications can get up and running and accept desired payment methods much faster.
- Unified payment experience: Pre-built unified front end experience for both fiat and crypto payments.
- Quick to market: Save time and resources. Get to market quickly by dropping in few lines of code and we take care of the rest
Single integration endpoint: A single SDK integration for the entire experience
- Extensible: Easily implement future enhancements and payment methods
Customizable front end: Customize the look and feel to match your brand
Flexible payment acceptance: Configure which payment methods to display, order of payment methods and more
- Complete Control: Optionality to add/remove payment methods
- PCI compliant widget*: A PCI compliant experience can reduce the operational burden, security considerations and PCI compliance needs
*Using the widget does not remove the merchant’s PCI obligations. It is recommended that merchants examine and consider their integrations/infrastructure/architecture to determine their requirements and obligations.
Updated 2 months ago